This fantastic, state of the art facility offers a wealth of local services and a range of new facilities:
- A modern library facility
- Local and family history facilities with access to all of Scotland’s birth, death, marriage, old parish records, open censuses and much more
- Registration of births, deaths and marriages
- Public Wi-Fi and computers for public use
- Exhibits showing the history and heritage of Clackmannanshire.
- Seating, relaxation areas and drinks facilities
The Speirs Centre, with its Grade A listing from Historic Environment Scotland, is also a part of an impressive network of VisitScotland Information Partners (VIPs), committed to providing visitors with local information.