Photographers of all ages and experience levels are invited to enter Discover Clackmannanshire’s competition to find the Wee County’s Best Tourism Photograph and win a Spa Day Inglewood House and Spa!
Inspire us with your visually appealing and engaging images that promote the unique experience of a short-break in and around the Ochil Hills: stunning landscapes, great walking and cycling country, and unique historic attractions.
Send your entry in to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page with your name, entry title (or description) and location of the photo. Please also use the hashtag #DiscoverClacks on Instagram and tag us on Facebook @Discoverclacks or Twitter @DiscoverClacks.
- Closing date for the theme Waterfalls: 31st May 2018
- Closing date for the theme Exploring the Great Outdoors: 30th June 2018
- Closing date for the theme Summer in Clacks: 31st July 2018
- Closing date for the theme Sunrise/Sunset on the Ochil Hills: 31st August 2018
- Closing date for the theme Black and White: 30th September 2018
- Closing date for the theme First Signs of Autumn: 31st October 2018
- Closing date for the entire competition: 31st October 2018
Please note that by entering the competition you are accepting our t&c’s available on our Facebook page.
Discover Clackmannanshire Photography Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is open to all individuals except anyone connected with Discover Clackmannanshire Ltd or the judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
3. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. Entries should be submitted via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram of Discover Clackmannanshire Ltd. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name, entry title (or description), and location. All entries must use the hashtag #DiscoverClacks on Instagram and tag us on Facebook @Discoverclacks or Twitter @DiscoverClacks.
5. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
6. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
7. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Discover Clackmannanshire Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, social media pages and/or in any promotional material.
8. Up to 3 entries can be made per person for each theme. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
9. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, engaging and in-line with Discover Clackmannanshire’s 2018 marketing campaign and the monthly themes. Their campaign will promote the unique experience of a short-break in and around the Ochil Hills: stunning landscapes, great walking and cycling country, and unique historic attractions – all packed into a small, relatively undiscovered area right on the doorstep of the cities of central Scotland.
10. The closing date for the competition is midnight on October 31st 2018.
11. One entrant shall win the competition prize.
12. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and county in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
15. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. Discover Clackmannanshire shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
17. Discover Clackmannanshire is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition.