Speirs Centre, Alloa FK10, UK
This fantastic, state of the art facility offers a wealth of local services and a range of new facilities:
- A modern library facility
- Local and family history facilities with access to all of Scotland’s birth, death, marriage, old parish records, open censuses and much more
- Registration of births, deaths and marriages
- Public Wi-Fi and computers for public use
- Exhibits showing the history and heritage of Clackmannanshire.
- Seating, relaxation areas and drinks facilities
Black Devon Wetlands is a mosaic of untouched wet grassland and wetland habitat including freshwa...
Alloa 0.12 km
The Bobbing John, Wetherspoon is based in Alloa, Clackmannnanshire has Wi-Fi & TV Screens, go...