FOOTGOLF is a new initiative launched recently at Muckhart Golf Club. It gives individuals, small groups, families, local schools and youth groups, an opportunity to play a different outdoor sport, have fun and enjoy physical exercise.
TEE-TIMES – please check available tee-times and book through the Pro Shop 01259 781493 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Monday to Thursday from 12 noon
• Friday to Sunday 9.30am to 4.30pm
• 9 holes of footgolf takes around 1 hour.
• 18 holes takes approximately 2 hours.
• Dress code is the same as for golf, ie wear a collared shirt and either plain shorts or trousers.
• No football boots are allowed, we recommend trainers or astroturfs.
• Size 5 footballs are provided and cost to hire is £2. You can bring your own football.
• Par for the footgolf course is 67.